2009 m. rugpjūčio 11 d., antradienis

6th day

Hey,uber people. I'm gonna take the next two days off,cause this is too much on me to handle. I'm starting to have nightmares,parents say i start to talk funny and my mom's gonna be in hospital tommorow. This is a bit too much for me to handle at the moment so for just 2 days i want some rest. These two days won't count,i'm gonna complete the full 15-day program i planned from the start.

P.S.

I tried some photo manipulating today. If anyone knows the people from TENPHOTO,tell them that their photo work is just awesome! I have full respect and support for their love for their work. And i'm still an asshole,so i stole one of the photoes from their website and edited it today. I hope they don't mind :]
The first photo is their work,and the second is mine,enjoy!



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą