2011 m. sausio 13 d., ketvirtadienis

@Phil

Phil,my idea for an essay is to write films that have virtual reality type of scenes. Right now on my list are Inception and The Matrix. I want to talk about simple scenes where things seem normal but there are things that don't add up. For example the scene in the first Matrix,where they are walking in the halls,and there was this cat that passed by twice. Or the scene in Inception where everyone is looking at the "intruder" during the dream-jack. I thought that my idea might sound like "Uncanny of the artificial reality in motion pictures" Though i want to change that name cause it's not specific enough. Any advice or tips on this one?

2 komentarai:

  1. Dmitrij - you need to begin with your understanding of 'the uncanny' - identify it's key characteristics - as identified by Freud - and developed by others - and then apply your understanding to a suitable case-study - which might be Inception - but you need to start with the theory!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Do i have to use the enviromental or the whole concept of a motion picture to support my topic?

    AtsakytiPanaikinti