2009 m. gruodžio 1 d., antradienis

Holy shit! Linux for the win!

I was pretty happy with using Windows 7 Starter Edition. But later on
i got fed up with the fact that i can't change my desktop wallpaper so
i switched to Windows 7 Ultimate. Was i happy? Bullshit. Half of my
graphical software didn't work. Cinema 4D started up and froze up like
it's nobody's business. I went back to Starter Edition. Dear
Microsoft,what the bloody hell is wrong with your operating system?!
Starter started giving me same crap! I was so damn upset... But i'm
glad that this happened to me! A friend of mine advised me to try out
Ubuntu. And i did. And i fuckin' love it! Best change in my PC so far!
Though i have to learn new software,but that doesn't really bother me!
I'm using Ubuntu Studio 9.10 Karmic Koala and i'm happy! Fuck yeah!

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą